What Apifiny Asset Network Does with Your Personal Information.
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Identification Information such as Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number or other government identification number and date of birth
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number or email address
- Account balances and transaction history
- Credit history and payment history
- Bank account or debit/credit card account information
- Log file information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, the date and time you access our website and cookie information
You consent to our collection, transfer and storage of your personal information by computers or other transfer or storage devices in the United States and elsewhere.
Financial companies share customers’ and consumers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ and consumers’ personal information; the reasons Apifiny Asset Network chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
4.How to opt out of direct marketing from us?
You can opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by:
- Updating your choices on your Apifiny Asset Network profile;
- Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a Apifiny Asset Network marketing email;
- Replying “STOP” to a text or SMS message; or
- Contacting us at: 510-588-1908 or via email.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you transactional or administrative messages.
5.Who is providing this notice?
Apifiny Asset Network Inc
6.How does Apifiny Asset Network protect my personal information?
To help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we endeavor to use reasonable security measures that comply with federal law. These measures can include physical, electronic and procedural safeguards such as computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also endeavor to limit personal information access to only employees, agents and representatives who need to know. Please know, however, that no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
7.How does Apifiny Asset Network collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- send or receive money, complete a payment or use or request other products or services from us
- provide account information or otherwise give us your contact information
- show your government issued ID
- use our online sites (for example, to complete a transaction, manage your accounts, or provide your choices) or click on our online ads on other sites
- enter a Apifiny Asset Network-sponsored or affiliated promotion
We also collect your personal information from a variety of sources, such as our business clients, government agencies, and consumer reporting agencies.
8.Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all sharing related to:
- affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See Other important information for more on your rights under state law.