New York City, NY.
Today’s global financial system has a significant value transfer problem due to extreme market fragmentation. Over 200 countries, over 200 fiat currencies, tens of thousands of stocks and banks, hundreds of traditional asset exchanges and public blockchains, thousands of digital tokens, and tens of thousands of digital asset exchanges operate in an inefficient patchwork of systems. As a result, international trading and payment settlement systems are too complicated, slow, and expensive. Traditional and digital assets and payments cannot be easily and quickly transferred between these fragmented markets, countries, and trading and settlement systems. A more simple, flexible, and faster approach is needed — one that can be customized to meet the specific needs of banks, digital asset exchanges, and trading institutions. Enter Apifiny, a cutting-edge network that unlocks and accelerates new value by unifying disparate trading and settlement systems across the global financial system.
What is Apifiny
Apifiny is a leading fintech company that is building a new internet of finance. The company is focused on providing simple, fast, and flexible trading, liquidity, and settlement solutions for trading institutions, digital asset exchanges, and banks anywhere in the world.
To unify global trading and settlement systems and remove barriers of time, geography, and currency so that financial value moves with unprecedented speed across the globe.
To unlock and accelerate the transfer of financial value anywhere in the world.
About the Role
- Work closely with senior company leadership to determine priorities and strategy and get top-level buy in on strategic opportunities.
- Identify potential problems or improvements including inefficiencies and areas for cost reduction in the development of the cryptocurrencies exchange platform.
- Consult with management team to design new SOP or management system to improve competitiveness in crypto-trading industry.
- Communicate with internal employees to identify personnel and technical needs for business expansion.
- Develop new operational procedures or policies for the management team to review.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a closely related degree. Bachelor’s level coursework must include coursework in Accounting Principles I, Principles of Finance I, and Principles of Management. EOE/40 hrs.
$62,733.00/yr – $87,506.00/yr.
Qualified applicants may apply with resume to: People@Apifiny.com